AMPPS is an easy-to-install software stack of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on Desktops and office servers.
1. First of all you should install this software to you local machine. Please follow the following instructions: http://www.ampps.com/wiki/Install
2. Launch AMPPS program
3. Click on the 'Home' icon.
4. The system will open the Softaculous page in your default browser. Find and click on the Social Networking section.
5. You will be directed to that category. Find and click on the Oxwall title.
6. Click on the 'Install' button at the top of the page.
7. Fill in the form and click on the 'Install' button at the bottom of the page.
The installation process has been completed.