1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/developers/createapp.php and create an application
2. Click My Apps > Add a New App in the top menu.
3. Create App ID:
4.Select “Communication” App Categpory from next pop up:
5. Click “Skip Quick Start” from upper right corner. You will be navigated to App Dashboard page.
6. Click “Settings” from the left sidebar:
7. Click “Add Platform” > select “Website” from opened pop up > Enter your site URL > Save changes:
8. Enter your domain name into “App Domains” field and your contact email into “Contact Email” field > Save changes one more time.
10. Click “Status&Review” section from left sidebar. Set “Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?” from “No” to “Yes”:
To upload your own logo add add additional information about your App navigate to App Details from left sidebar:
Once all changes are saved go back to “Settings” and copy 'App ID' and 'App Secret':
Go to Admin Panel > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Contact Importer > Settings section. Fill 'APP ID' and 'APP SECRET' with values from step 2.
To allow site users import contacts from Google, follow these steps:
1. Click on “API Project” at https://console.developers.google.com/project
2.Navigate to APIS&AUTH > Credentials > Create New Client ID from the left menu.
Fill in the form by:
3. Once Client ID is created copy the Client ID and Client secret and paste it into your Admin Area > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Contact Importer plugin > Google App Settings section.