|Before installation, please make sure that your server completely meets our server requirements.|
1. Go to Oxwall official site.
2. Download Oxwall software here.
3. Upload it to your hosting account root folder (for ex.: /public_html/, /httpdocs/,etc.) via FTP
4.1. Go to Cpanel > File Manager and Extract the archive
4.2. If you don't have Cpanel installed for your hosting server, login to your server account via SSH. Go to the folder containing the package archive using a cd command.
Use the following command to unpack the archive: unzip package-name.zip
5. Go to Cpanel and create a new MySQL database. Create a database user. Add the user to the database. Give all privileges to the user.
6. Type www.yoursite.com/install in your browser.
|Note: Don't forget to set up a cron job.|
Click the 'Continue' button.
The installation process has been successfully completed.
7. Don't forget to set up a Cronjob. Follow this manual.